Monday, April 30, 2007

Brunel and Sophie in Spain and at home in the garden!




In the Easter holidays Brunel and I went to Spain.

On the day we left for Spain, we woke up very early to get to the airport. We checked in and then, went for breakfast! An hour later we flew to Palma in Spain. My grandparents live there and we stayed with them. I played with Laura and Luca, my Swiss friends. We did lots of things together, we went swimming, and we played tennis, and after tea we played Monopoly and Ludo.

Brunel came to Spain with me and had lots of fun.

When we came home, the weather was very hot and Brunel had great fun in my garden. Look at the pictures of him having a good time in the bushes, with Bonnie the lab and on my brother's bike!

Sophie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic adventure. Brunel looks like he's enjoying himself. Did you use your bike to travel around the town where you were staying?

Ms Pullin

Anonymous said...

how long did you stey in spain with brunel????




Ben and Jon

Anonymous said...

The pictures of Brunel in the garden were taken at home in Scotland. I do have a bike in Spain and I was able to cycle round the town, but Brunel did not come with me.

I was on holiday for 2 weeks.


Sophie

L3H

Anonymous said...

The weather hear is windy and wet.How is Brunel doing?How is the weather doing over there? It sonds like Brunel is having fun!Nessina is having lots of fun learning work.Nessina has made lots of friends.He is sitting with all the other toys.Nessina is having lots of fun with us.Are you having lots of fun with brunel?

Anonymous said...

I wonder if your grandparants like Brunel ? Sam

Anonymous said...

did the lab like brunel?