Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Brunel stays with Rebecca.



Brunel went home with me on the bus. When we got home Brunel helped me with my homework. When I was done, we went outside into the garden. He liked playing on the swing and the slide. While he was outside, he made friends with my dog Hugo and they had lots of fun together.

Brunel also met my goldfish Maxie, I don’t think he fancied a dip in his tank though! I even let him read my secret diary and no one else in my family has read it. We had so much fun that we didn’t notice that it was nearly tea time. We went and washed our hands and ate our tea. While I was having my tea, Brunel shared some tea with Hugo. Hugo decided he had enough and gave the rest to Brunel.

When I went to bed Brunel and I listened to a story read by my mum. We had a great time together and all too soon it was time for Brunel to go back to school. I was sad to let Brunel go but I know he is looking forward to spending time with other children

Rebecca L3H

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the pictures and I love the way that Mrs Tonner put the pictures on a rotating cube!
Wow, you two must really be best friends to let Brunel read your secret diary! I never showed my secret diary to Brunel when I had him and I don't think I ever will because I don't trust him but maby you do

Mariam L3H