Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Brunel spends the weekend with Iain!

On Monday Brunel made friends with my big brown bear ‘Queen’, Brunel loves cuddles! He came to school with me most days.

On Friday night he came to karate with me and had a great time – he was a natural!
















We went to the garden centre on Saturday and Brunel liked the plants. He heard that I have a greenhouse so he went out to see it – in the pictures he is relaxing amongst the flowers! He even made friends with the flower pot men!







On Sunday we went to Edinburgh Zoo and Brunel loved the polar bear. When we came home he helped Dad and me to make a steak and vegetable pie - he said it was yummy! In the pictures Brunel is sitting outside the shop in the sunshine and talking to the polar bear.

Brunel enjoyed staying with me and I would like him to say for another week some time soon.


Iain

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like Brunel had a good time at the zoo. This week it's Kyle's turn... We hope Brunel has as good a time with Kyle, as he has had with Mariam and Iain!

What is Nessina up to? When she went to Lazar Quest, did she have fun? It sounds exciting. What else has she been up to?

Rebecca and Catriona L3H

Anonymous said...

What plants are you growing in your greenhouse?

Mrs Tonner :o)

Anonymous said...

To Mrs Tonner,

In my greenhouse I have helibores, alpines, perenials and bulbs. I am just about to plant my tomatoes and cucumbers. I just can't wait.


Catriona and Iain L3H

Anonymous said...

I'm glad he like's cuddle's,were they nice and warm?I think they were.It look's like he had lot's of fun and frind's.How did he get on at school?I hope he was good.How much did he learn?
Nessina is having fun watching us in class and learning as we go along.She also like's coming home with us,it's lot's of fun.

Alena