Thursday, March 08, 2007

Brunel spends the weekend with Miss Hulbert!

Brunel came home with me this weekend and he had lots of fun. He made great friends with my black labrador Luath and they spent hours playing in the garden.

Then he met my nephews Archie, Hamish and baby Ruaraidh. Hamish looked after Brunel on Saturday and together they went to Perth to buy new shoes for baby Ruaraidh.

On Monday morning Brunel had porridge for his breakfast - he loved it!

Now he is back in school and enjoying himself with the boys and girls. Mariam will take him home this week and he is looking forward to having some more fun.

Miss H

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you looked after Brunel on his first adventure. Gosh was he not frightened of your BIG black dog as my little princess Mandy was terrified of him.
Mrs Tonner

Anonymous said...

Its sounds like you're having great fun with Brunel. Did Brunel try on any shoes? I wonder what size he had. We're pleased Brunel is trying new food in Dundee. It sounds like you had a great time.

Year 4 - Georgia, Emily, Emma, Taylor and Peter

Anonymous said...

I wonder if there is good wethare in Gloucestershire. My Mum came from England. I have been to England as well and when I went there it was sunny.

Annie Porter L3H

Anonymous said...

You will soon find out all about Mariam's adventures with Brunel! She had a great weekend with him. We are wondering how Nessina is doing? Did she have fun at Laser Quest?

Sophie and Kisty L3H

Anonymous said...

yes she had a fun time at laser quest we just can't wait intill we here about Mariam's time with Brunle. evrey one wants to go out with Nessina. we hope Brunle has a good time.Indy and Sam