Monday, May 21, 2007

Brunel enjoys my garden!






Brunel stayed with me from Monday to Friday. I was off school on Friday but my big sister brought him in for me because I knew it was Kirsty’s turn to look after him over the weekend. Miss Hulbert gave me the star badge because I remembered to send him in.

Brunel liked my garden! In the pictures you can see what I mean. First of all, Brunel saw my trampoline and asked me if he could go on it. So, he jumped on and started bouncing and he showed me his forward flip.

Next he wanted to try my see-saw so he sat down on it and started to rock. After that he spotted my goals and wanted to play. He played goalie and I think he could be good! I couldn’t score a goal. In my garden I have lots of trees and without asking Brunel climbed the biggest tree! In the picture he is looking very pleased with himself.

After all that exercise Brunel was hungry and he had an extra big portion of mince pie! What fun we had when Brunel came to stay.

Rory

7 comments:

High School Dundee said...

Well, well, well Rory! It looks like Brunel is having fun!

I wonder what Nessina is doing in this warm, sunny weather?

Miss H

Anonymous said...

She is having a great time and she is most exited for the weekend because she is going out for a trip!
Emma,Meggie,Charlotte

Anonymous said...

Is Brunel getting used to a new place?

Anonymous said...

Did Brunel go on any day trips or did Brunel stay and have fun at your house?

Anonymous said...

Yes, Brunel is visiting lots of different places. He's been to Spain and Deep Sea World.

Mariam and Rory L3H

Anonymous said...

That sounds fun I whould like to do that.have you taken Brunel yet?


Emma and Charlotte

Anonymous said...

Has Brunel had a good time with you? where does Brunel live?Hannah is taking Nessina to Centre Parcs on Friday till Monday.Is enyone taking Brunel on a holiday?



Hannah,Katie