Thursday, May 24, 2007

Brunel goes horse riding and meets Kirsty's gorgeous cats!



On Friday I took Brunel horse riding and he wanted to jump the jumps, but I didn’t think it was safe so at the end of the lesson he went on my pony instead. After that Brunel went to sit in the hay, it was so warm that he didn’t want to come out of it! Next he went on a tractor and he wanted to drive it home….. but I said absolutely not!

When Brunel went to bed, he met my sister’s teddy bear. At first Brunel was frightened of him, then they made friends.


On Saturday I took Brunel to the cat show at the Caird Hall in Dundee, he really enjoyed that. He liked all of the cats there, but he liked the big white fluffy one the best! Back at home Brunel played with my cats CD and Rosse. We watched a movie together and Brunel thought it was so scary that he had to hide behind the sofa!

On Sunday we had a lazy day and stayed home, we played on the computer and watched the TV. I think Brunel wants to come back to my house soon.

Kirsty

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sonds very in intresting. I
wish I was brunel.I like your cats there so cute.I wish I had a cat.
Did Brunel get a bit smelly when He lay down in the hay?


Emma and Charlotte

Anonymous said...

The tractor looks quite old.Brunel looks like he's having fun on your Pony.

Who won the cat show?

What cat is cd and what cat is rosse?

Charlotte and Emma

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Brunel looks like he is having a fantastic time with all the animals. What is your favourite horse's name Kirsty?
Mrs Tonner

Anonymous said...

did he fall off the pony?




Hannah,Katie

Anonymous said...

is brunel have lots of fun lerning?
Hannh,Katie

Anonymous said...

That slideshow is really good!How did you make it? Ms Pullin wants to know so we can use it too. What scary film did you watch? Was it good? This term we are learning about Africa and it is really good fun. We get to do African dances and maybe go on a school trip! Are you doing any more horse riding? Hannah is going to take nessina to Center Parks.

From Hannah and Joe, Y4

Anonymous said...

CD is the grey and white cat and Rossia is the ginger cat and I don't know who won the cat show! Yes, the tractor is quite old and very dirty. Brunel did not fall of the horse but he did have fun. My favourite horse is called Natal. Brunel is having fun learning to ride!

What is Nesina up to?

Kirsty and Rubecca

Anonymous said...

She has gone to centre parcs with Hannah for the weekend.She is not in school today because she's went yesterday.Is he enjoying riding lesones.

Emma,Meggie,Katie,Chelsea