Thursday, May 10, 2007

A diary for Brunel




Grant and Brunel’s long weekend together.

Friday night

After school we both played football together and bounced a lot on my trampoline. We were both very tired and went off to bed early.

Saturday

It was a lovely day so my mum and dad decided to have a BBQ. Brunel just loved the steak and chicken and we were so full up we had to take a long nap on our hammock!

Sunday

Brunel visited mum’s stables to see Marouhk our Arab stallion. Brunel wasn't frightened at all, but he didn't like the smell very much. Baxter my cousin’s new puppy visited and they played together until they both fell asleep.

Monday

Brunel came with me to my judo lesson at Mayfield and he watched me practise my Judo moves. Everyone thought he was lovely. Afterwards, we went out for tea and then went home to bed.

Grant

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did he have alot of fun?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you and Brunel were having lots of tiring fun.

Anonymous said...

what belt are you at judo??????






jon and jack