Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Patch has a fabulous time with Brian!




On Wednesday Patch came home with me and met my mum and dad. Patch was very excited because we watched the football (England v Croatia). Mum made us go to bed at halftime. We were both tired from cheering the teams.

On Thursday Patch and mum dropped me at school in the morning. He played on my trampoline afterwards. He said it was great fun, but exhausting and he needed a big drink of water.

Patch came to mini tennis with me after school on Friday. He really enjoyed running after the balls. Unfortunately Patch wouldn’t give them up!

On Saturday my friend Alastair came to play. We all had a great time playing on the Playstation and the pinball machine. Patch is good at pinball!

On Sunday Anoushay and her family came for lunch. My mum made a yummy roast. It was so good that Patch and I had seconds! Later, we watched a DVD on Tutankhamen. Patch found it really interesting, and he learned about the Boy Pharaoh.

When Monday came around, I took Patch back to school. I wonder what Patch will do next.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful time Patch has had with Brian. He is a very spoilt dog. I wonder if McKenzie is having fun in England?

Miss Hulbert

Anonymous said...

It sounds like Patch is really enjoying himself in Dundee. I wonder what he learnt about the boy Pharoah? McKenzie is still struggling to send any messages but he's having a great time in England.
Ms Pullin, Bristol

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! they are great.