Friday, November 23, 2007

Patch has a wonderful time with Lucy!





Patch was very excited about coming home with me on Friday. He met my mum and dad and little sister Jasmine – she thought that Patch was really cute.

On Friday night Patch snuggled down to sleep in his very own bed ready to get up bright and early on Saturday morning for swimming lessons.

On Saturday night Patch came with me for a sleepover at my friend’s house . He really liked watching X Factor with us, but he was tired the next morning because we all chatted until late.

On Sunday, Patch came with me to Sensation for Rachel’s birthday party. He liked sitting on the robot but he was frightened when it started moving. He was on it at the time

On Monday evening it was back to swimming lessons – I think Patch will be a really good swimmer, the doggy paddle is the stroke for him!

On Tuesday, Patch helped me with my piano practise.

Back to school on Wednesday.... I wonder who will look after Patch next week?

6 comments:

High School Dundee said...

Wow Lucy, it sounds as if Patch has had a super time with you! He has been thoroughly spoiled! I would like to see him doing the doggy paddle - that's my best stroke too.

Miss H

Anonymous said...

Cool Lucy what a wonderful time you had with Patch

Anonymous said...

What a lovely time Patch had with you Lucy. What did the robot do at Sensations?

Anonymous said...

Swimming lessons, parties and sleep overs - what an exciting time Patch is having. We hope he is behaving himself. What lessons has he had at school?
Ms Pullin

Anonymous said...

it is nice pichiters

RachelF said...

Lucy - It was really great to have Patch at my birthday party with you.