Friday, November 16, 2007

Patch spends the weekend with Miss Hulbert!


Well, what an exciting time Patch has had since arriving in Scotland!

He has met all the boys and girls in L3H and he is looking forward to going home with each of us in turn. I took Patch home with me this weekend and we had great fun. On Saturday we went to Perth for a spot of Christmas shopping. (I am trying to be organised this year) It was a very sucessful trip and I chose a present for each of my nephews. Patch was very helpful indeed.

Of course, Patch met my black labrador Luath. Luath thought Patch was a new toy for him to chew .... fortunately I stopped him just in time. Patch had a narrow escape!

All to soon it was time to go back to school for a new week. Lucky Patch is off to spend the week with Lucy. We can't wait to hear what he gets up to....

Here is a picture of Patch sitting on top of my bag waiting to go back to school - he didn't want to be left behind this morning!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely bag Miss Hulbert!!!

High School Dundee said...

Thank you Mrs Tonner, Patch liked it too because there was plenty of room in it for him to snuggle down (and the odd crumb of chocolate too....)

Miss H

Anonymous said...

We're pleased to hear Patch is settling in with you in Dundee. We've been getting to know McKenzie but we're having a few problems getting on this site in school. We are trying to sort this out so please 'bear' with us! We will be in touch asap.
Ms Pullin